Thursday, May 03, 2007

Alarm-Clock Set at 5:15am!

Since the collapse of the eastbound I-580 freeway, getting ready for work has been very difficult for me and for some other employees of DriversEd.com who also has to get on I-80 west.

Waking up thirty minutes earlier is dreadful, but I have to be up this early or else I won't find space at the El Cerrito parking garage so I can take the BART.

Speaking of BART, this public transportation has been a lot more crowded than usual. According to the news report on Tuesday, there's been a 9% increase in BART passengers (12,000 more commuters) , and it will continue to stay this way until the highway is fixed.

I hope it won't take more than half a year to get it fixed. I can't be tired and sleepy when I'm at work. I need to be alert!
Written by Dave Arizabal

No comments: